The Mobility Analyst is responsible for account management for assigned clients including device procurement, account provisioning, inventory management, and mobility help desk support for clients.
- Administer and maintain the eProcurement mobility catalog for assigned clients.
- Administers and maintains assigned clients’ inventory.
- Deliver Quarterly Optimizations to BPO representative.
- Examine invoices and manually create Quarterly Optimization for BPO representative.
- Inventory management, including spare device pool and devices in need of repairs.
- Manage client issues and tasks submitted through the Asentinel application.
- Monitor and track support issues in the Asentinel ticketing system.
- Prepare and update user-facing instructions and support documents.
- Process service-based transactions including feature additions/removals, cancellations, and suspensions for assigned clients.
- Procure devices and accessories for assigned clients.
- Responsible for attaining BPO invoices to create optimizations.
- Support Asentinel’ s clients to validate, track, and resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot reported issues with mobile devices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in mobility
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment
- Ability to problem solve and manage complex activities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and the technical support organizations in the wireless vendor support departments
- Familiarity with wireless vendor portals preferred
- Good organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in a procurement or provisioning role preferred
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong wireless industry knowledge preferred
- Technical knowledge of all major wireless operating systems
APPLY TODAY AT: