An Outsourced Telecom Solutions Analyst I is responsible for monthly invoice analysis, validation, and approval management for assigned clients for data, voice, wireless services, and other technology assets and services. This includes invoice input; invoice management; audit; cost allocation; contract input and compliance; wireless expense management; dispute management; inventory asset reporting; dynamic reporting; and, etc. to provide a complete outsourced solution.
- Assist in maintaining a telecom inventory database and reconcile telecom inventory to invoices.
- Audit of technology invoices.
- Basic understanding of technology pricing, contracts, and tariffs.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure data integrity.
- Confirm that invoice charges equal contract rates.
- Daily processing of technology invoices.
- Make corrections to technology invoices based on client-specific policy.
- Perform complex invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies, and opportunities for savings, including contract rate violations, audit, and business rule violations and optimizations.
- Perform invoice reviews and present summary reports during regular meetings.
- Prepare and present monthly customer reports.
- Present escalation issues, status reports, and daily findings.
- Research exceptions, anomalies, and past-due balances on invoices.
- Review payables processed through internal systems.
- Track and report realized savings.
- Track disputes to resolution with vendors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 1-3 years of technology or telecom industry experience
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Associate’s Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, training or industry related work experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to lead meetings efficiently and bring closure to action items within expected timeframes
- Ability to work independently while maintaining strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures (AP, GL, accruals)
- Communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Display understanding of telecommunications industry including terminology
- Highly organized
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools, as well as applications specific to financials and telecommunications billing systems/processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills